[TowerTalk] EWE or K9AY Loop?

Natan Huffman natan at twcny.rr.com
Thu Mar 11 12:45:16 EST 2004

Eric,

I can speak subjectively about the comparison between a Pennant and a Ewe as
I use both at my station.  Both antennas were built per the literature in
the public domain and are far enough to preclude interaction and are pointed
at 45 degrees.

The Pennant consistently provides a better signal to noise ratio than the
Ewe.  I personally would not consider another Ewe but will add another
Pennant this summer.  Can't really comment on the loop however because I
don't use one.

73

Natan W6XR