[TowerTalk] Ground rod connectors

Alan Beagley AB2OS at att.net
Sat Mar 13 11:01:40 EST 2004

Yes, they do need to be checked regularly and retightened if necessary.
   A suggestion soemebody made on the alt.home.repair newsgroup (a
couple of long threads about grounding recently) was to protect the
connections with a capped PVC pipe that can be removed easily when the
connection needs to be checked.

I believe the NEC does specify solid copper wire.

Alan AB2OS

On 03/13/04 10:36 am N2TK put fingers to keyboard and launched the
following message into cyberspace: