[TowerTalk] static cat

Joe WD0M at centurytel.net
Sun Mar 21 06:58:46 EST 2004

I've talked to a few folks here in Colorado who use metal chimney sweep
brushes to do the same thing on their towers.  Attached to the top of the
mast, the brush supposedly dissipates charges.  I'm told that when they
bring a tower down after a few years, the brushes show signs of high
voltage activity.  May be a whole lot cheaper!

73,
Joe
WD0M