[TowerTalk] static cat

Bill Aycock baycock at direcway.com
Sun Mar 21 17:37:00 EST 2004

David- Thanks much; it's about as I suspected;and the bottom line was an
opportunity for some Lawyers to enhance their retirement funds. It sounds
like they were trying to punish the reviewers for merely reading something
and saying "yes".
I have my own  opinion about the effectiveness of a "Bleed-off" system,
based on 16 years at one location that is prone to strikes. (The evidence
is abundant in the woods around me). This is enhanced by having worked in
an explosives plant protected by standard Army Ordnance procedures for 38
years. I think a "bleed" system helps a lot, but don't think that "fuzzy"
receptors help the bleeders. Of course, my experience amounts to merely
limited anecdotal  bias, not statistically defendable data.
Thanks-Bill-W4BSG

Bill Aycock - W4BSG
Woodville, Alabama