[TowerTalk] Crazy Camera Idea

Tower (K8RI) tower at rogerhalstead.com
Mon Mar 22 02:02:36 EST 2004

I've thought abut putting a camera up there with remote control. Not the
X10. Due to their obnoxious adds I refuse to use anything they sell.

Be careful with 2.4 Gig.  A ham to the south of me purchased a 2.4 Gig
telephone and the cameras wipe it out. (and it wipes out his wireless
network)  He ended up taking the phone back and getting a 5 Gig.

N833R, World's Oldest Debonair (S# CD-2)
www.rogerhalstead.com