[TowerTalk] Regalvanizing tower sections

GALE STEWARD k3nd at yahoo.com
Mon Mar 22 05:12:47 EST 2004

I've used "paint" (actually rust encapsulator) from
Eastwood for muscle car restoration projects and also
antenna/tower related projects. It's the same kind of
paint/sealer used on the offshore oil platforms. It's
available now in three colors (red oxide, black, and
silver) and can also be painted over with your color
of choice. For more information, follow the link
below.

http://www.eastwood.com/Department.asp?SKW=TRP0&Dep_Key1=RusPre&Cat=Coating+Rusty+Metal&SubCat=Rust+Encapsulator

Eastwood also carries cold galvanizing compound.

73, Stew K3ND

--- "Marlon Schafer (509-982-2181)"