[TowerTalk] Steppir VS UV Light

Phil - KB9CRY kb9cry at comcast.net
Mon Mar 22 17:27:01 EST 2004

Be careful with painting the FRP.  While it will stop the UV
degradation, and it would be advisable to protect them even if they are
UV resistant, some paints are conductive.  The better solution would be
to wrap them with Scotch 33 tape a few times and be careful to trim the
end so it doesn't flag.  Phil  KB9CRY