[TowerTalk] Re: Protecting Steppir control cable

Didier Juges didier at cox.net
Tue Mar 23 14:15:40 EST 2004

Polyphaser sells a rotor cable protector for 8 wire rotor cable. That may
work well for the Steppir (you may need more than one). It is rated 24VAC.

That raises a question: where do you buy the Polyphaser stuff from? They do
not have a list of distributors on the web site, and they don't seem to
sell direct either.

73,
Didier KO4BB