[TowerTalk] Lightning resuscitation

tongaloa tongaloa at alltel.net
Tue Mar 23 18:54:59 EST 2004

-

>My father had no reason to lie to me. Those two cases happened. He was a
>(catholic) priest, he was called to give the last rights to persons. He took the
>shovel (people were crying over the loss and were incapable to do anything),
>dug the "grave" and in those two cases life returned.

Great opportunity for product and marketing here.

Rather than waste time buryng in the ground, one might employ a K3BU Al
foil blanket or
maybe an aerosolized conducting material. Yes, that's it. Something like
a fire extinguisher
filled with conducting fluid. Instead of reaching for the shovel, we
snag a K3BU 'lightning
estinguisher'. Would come in really handy in parking lots, airport
ramps/runways, and golf
courses where one might be foiled from or eschew shovel employment.

73,
-Bob
ah7i