[TowerTalk] New Rohn group

mahlonhaunschild at cox.net mahlonhaunschild at cox.net
Thu Mar 25 11:58:58 EST 2004

Oy vey!  Uff da!  Ugh!  Ecch!

I can see that serious punishment (in the form of forced participation in a game of "amateur radio Indian") must be administered to Mr Silver for publishing this.

Ohh... Wait... he would actually enjoy that.  Strike that.  Gotta come up with something else.

Ohh... Wait... dare I say that I own a rare, vintage old-style 45G foldover kit, and am seeking the matching winch mounting plate/hardware?  Maybe I can get this to work for me after all!

Tongue firmly planted in cheek,

Mahlon - K4OQ