[TowerTalk] Yaesu G1000SDX

Erik Jakobsen eja at urbakken.dk
Sun Mar 28 11:01:10 EST 2004

Hi.

I have a problem with my G1000SDX's controlbox. As you know, it has a
speed controle, a pot. for presets, and a preset switch.

I have travelled through the circuit diagram, and have measured on the
PCB. I cannot measure any voltage on pin 14 of the 4001 chip. If looking
at the prsete's B9, and following that line, it come to a point, where a
line goes down, and here there's print 14. I assume that's the pin 14 on
the 4001. for the point where the line goes down, also a line goes up,
and its marked "c".

I have the idea, that here I should could measure a constant voltage,
but I cannot find where the "c" line is connected in it other end.

Can any of you help me to find it out.

Thanks very much in advance.
--
Med venlig hilsen - Best regards