[TowerTalk] CC&R's

Tom Anderson WW5L at gte.net
Sun Mar 28 11:30:26 EST 2004

Jim, et. al:

Years ago my XYL Cheryl (WY5H) and I looked at one development out in
the country (one of those type that offer to pay youir gas, give you a 5
piece set of cookware, etc.) and asked to see the deed restrictions.  I
immediatedly saw they had a ban on outdoor antennas and told the
salesman  we couldn't move there.  He said he'd get the developer to
waive them, but then I said all the other people who had bought there
already might be in a tizzy when I put up a 70 foot tower.  They would
end up suing me and the developer.  Besides it was an easy way to get
out of their sales presentation.

Tom, WW5L
Colleyville TX (between Dallas and Fort Worth TX)