[TowerTalk] Need help, Mosley TA-40KR 40 meter kit

Jeff Sherman k7xq at secure.elite.net
Mon Mar 29 16:32:40 EST 2004

I recently purchased used a Mosley TA-40KR 40 meter
add-on kit for my TA-53m yagi ( no manual ). I tried
to fit the kit onto the ends of my "Blue Radiator" by
removing the original tip from the TA-53m and
replacing it with the TA-40KR end and found that both
are the same size ( 3/4 inch fittings )!!!

Am I missing a coupler that attaches these two ends
together ??

Both ends of each side of the kit contain a tapered
section which can only accept a 5/8 section. The
problem is i need the kit to fit into something
alittle smaller or larger.

Newly subscribed to the reflector,
Jeff K7XQ