[TowerTalk] Rohn 25G Insulating sections

Stan Stockton stan at aqity.org
Mon Mar 29 19:41:29 EST 2004

I have a quantity of 3 new Rohn 25G insulating sections that I would like to sell.  Each consists of two pieces of tower that are about 4.5 feet long each with really heavy duty insulators that mount between those two short sections.  These were originally purchased for a commercial broadcast installation but were never assembled.  This is not a homebrew assembly but made by Rohn at the factory.  The hardware is still in a sealed box although I will open it to verify what is there before shipping.  If you have an interest you can contact me directly.  Telephone number is 870-743-4027.

Stan, K5GO