[TowerTalk] Rohn 55G

Lance jlhoffman at alltel.net
Sun May 2 08:09:05 EDT 2004

I'm contemplating the sale of my 55G and wonder
what I should ask for it.

I have 10 sections, base plate (for the pier pin), a
top plate with offset mount (for TV cable antenna),
2 GA55GD (guy assembly), 6 TB55D (torque bars).

Also have three 6" steel "elevated guy anchors" 12-feet
long, galvanized and polished that I planned to use.

It has been housed in my machine shed for 2 years
and it rust free.

Since I'm retiring in July, I probably won't have the
funding to hire a boom truck.

I have 3 other towers which are serving me very well,
so probably won't be erecting the 55G.

What is it worth?

73, Lance WNØL