[TowerTalk] PL-259, good ones vs. bad ones

Chuck Sudds chuck at dxham.net
Sun May 2 16:39:06 EDT 2004

>On Sun, 02 May 2004 00:14:18 -0700, Bill wrote:

Part of what you say is true, Bill.  I have been raising parrots for 20
years and while the overheated Teflon pans have not proven toxic (so far)
to humans, I can assure you that they are DEADLY when overheated for
parrots and parrot-type birds.  This goes for Silverstone and all other
"non-stick" cookware that's on the market today.  Some now even carry a
warning verifying this, due to the many birds that have lost their lives to
careless humans.

Chuck KØTVD