[TowerTalk] TOWER ROTOR

kb9yku kb9yku at comcast.net
Sat May 8 06:54:28 EDT 2004

alot of the gear box's will mount more than one way
vent  and fill moves to diff  hole's for up right
or use that one to feed a  right angak  gear drive
1700 to one  or  more for  out put speed
100-150 sounds  cheep for varry good gear box's butt  $25  each would sound
better
if you can find tham
mabe i'm cheep

i bet you what at lest a 1 minit  to turn 360 degry
2 minits is better for bigger antenna
a dc motor will let you  change the speed more
knowing ware its ponted  is a big deal
as cheep as video cams  are geting  a  disk on the mask marked with
degrys  mite help lighed for night
i seen a  earth moon earth  set up like that
and a 2ed one for  vert
it was a  20 ft dish
using  a   big truck wheel baring's for  pivit points

ps:i readed the other repl  and added my 2 cents worth to what  he sayed
he spells alot better than i do

ken
kb9yku