[TowerTalk] 3 EL SteppIR

Alan AB2OS ab2os at att.net
Wed May 12 10:11:42 EDT 2004

I ordered my 3-el last week, and they said that I should have it in time
for Field Day. But a fellow club member told me yesterday that when he
ordered in February he was told that he should have his by the end of
April -- but he doesn't have it yet.

Alan AB2OS

On 05/12/04 08:10 am Bernard(wtrone) put fingers to keyboard and
launched the following message into cyberspace: