[TowerTalk] Amidon Inc.

Chuck Counselman ccc at space.mit.edu
Thu May 13 14:07:51 EDT 2004

At 8:26 AM -0700 5/13/04, Bruce Makas K1MY wrote:
>Chuck, After your problems the first two times, why did you go back
>a third time?

As a ham you should know the answer. :-)  Their prices were the lowest.

I once bought something from MFJ, too.  :-(

For balance and to show that I don't hate everyone, there are
radio-parts vendors with whom I have dealt for years and who have
always treated me well.  My favorite is Digi-Key.  Ham Radio Outlet
(not exactly a parts vendor) also ranks high on my list.  I could
list many others, but I won't because I don't want to offend the good
ones that I'd omit unintentionally.

-Chuck, W1HIS