[TowerTalk] Broken elements

Doug Renwick ve5ra at sasktel.net
Thu May 13 21:25:40 EDT 2004

One other thing to keep in mind is that the problem could be just antenna
specific...one design that has the problem...all the other Force-12 designs
may not have the problem.

Doug

--
Doug Renwick VA5DX
PO Box 50, Clavet, Saskatchewan, Canada S0K 0Y0
VE5RA at sasktel.net
First VE5 9BDXCC
What profit it a ham if he gains all the awards yet forfeits his soul?
I'll run the race and I will never be the same again.