[TowerTalk] Motorola Connectors

Michael Tope W4EF at dellroy.com
Fri May 14 12:42:18 EDT 2004

Sorry this a slightly little off topic (but not nearly as much as ISO9001
compliance). Anyone know where I can get right-angle motorola
connectors (e.g. the standard male car radio connector). Specifically
I need something that will change a long straight Motorola male
plug into a right-angle that makes a nice sharp turn (there isn't
much room between the firewall of my Ford pickup and the back
of the radio. A short jumper cable with a Motorola female jack on
one end and a Motorola right angle male on the other end would
do nicely. I recently got an antenna switch (see its sorta appropriate
for TowerTalk) that goes between my car radio and the factory
antenna , and the switch uses a long straight male plug which won't
clear the firewall.

Thanks,