[TowerTalk] aluminum stock and keepers needed

Art ky1k at pivot.net
Thu May 20 17:24:39 EDT 2004

Good Day all,

I'm looking for 1/8 inch hard drawn aluminum round stock (260 feet). Also,
I'd like to find a source for 1/8 inch keepers (the little one way washer
that slides one way on the element, but cannot be pushed backwards).

All the amateur outfits use 3/16 inch and up...tried Downeast Microwave,
Directive Systems, Texas Towers PLUS just about every metal supplier in the
state of Maine.

I'm hoping to build the VE7BQH 43 element rope yagi for 2 meters.

Any suggestions???

All comments appreciated.