[TowerTalk] time to start using the radios in the freqs they are going use turn up the amps. : Air Force (& Wal-Mart?) RFI in Florida

Kevin Adam n9iww2 at verizon.net
Fri May 21 13:47:18 EDT 2004

N9IWW time turn on the radios and amps.
 I think its time to turn on the Radios Ands amps setup digital mode @ 433.5
Maybe even a Beacon there would work point them all at Wal-Mart. Then
they'll change there freq away from the amateur bands. Since we can 1500 pep
for digital mode low power for beacons we need to all band together on this.

Kevin Adam
1239 W. Till Road
Fort Wayne, Indiana 46825-2145

Mobile (260) 704-4080