[TowerTalk] raising a tower

hdmc38 at bellsouth.net hdmc38 at bellsouth.net
Sun May 23 09:45:07 EDT 2004

Hello Terry
    If you only pick up 2 or 3 sections in each lift,You can use the cross bracing. I believe the top of each section has straight piece on all sides.You can loop it with straps or use shackles.I used a flat top section w/thrust bearing.It has 3 holes on the top plate just right for shackles.The operator should be able to help you.

                  73 Joe K4XZ