[TowerTalk] Tower safety gear

Dino Darling k6rix at earthlink.net
Tue May 25 19:46:59 EDT 2004

I don't know if you are using a crane or what.  A simple belt at a local
lineman shop should do just fine.  If you are going to use a gin pole, and
don't already own one, buy the kit here and have it sent to you 2nd day
air!  You will be glad you have it for the future!!!!!!

http://www.w9iix.com/ii00008.htm