[TowerTalk] Power ground

Tower (K8RI) tower at rogerhalstead.com
Wed May 26 14:45:37 EDT 2004

Another good reason for checking local code<:-))

Here, IF you have a well you only need to connect to the pipe to the well
just inside the entrance. That is in addition to the required entrance
ground.  Gas lines must also be grounded.

What's interesting is we have city water and although I had to ground the
meter, the pipe going through the wall to the main is plastic as is the
house plumbing.  It's metal and in the water line so it must be grounded.
Low pressure gas line from the meter to the main is also plastic.

N833R, World's Oldest Debonair (S# CD-2)
www.rogerhalstead.com