[TowerTalk] Looking for tower shipping company recommendations

K7LXC at aol.com K7LXC at aol.com
Thu May 27 15:15:03 EDT 2004

In a message dated 5/27/04 9:18:51 AM Pacific Daylight Time,
richard at karlquist.com writes:

> I'm looking for names of trucking companies
>  that would be good for shipping a tower within
>  California.

    They all do a decent job of moving towers. The trick is to find one
that'll deliver it directly without going thru a terminal where it's handled by
forklifts.

    US Tower uses Landstar Freight. You can talk to Joe at 800-538-3315.

    The crux though is the handling during loading and unloading. And that's
up to YOU.

Cheers,
Steve     K7LXC
TOWER TECH -