[TowerTalk] Using older rotor cable?

David Robbins K1TTT k1ttt at arrl.net
Sat May 29 11:23:14 EDT 2004

I would inspect the outer jacket for cracks or splits and strip back a
bit from the ends to see if you get good clean copper.  Then use an ohm
meter (or megger if you have one handy) to check the insulation level
and for continuity.  If that's ok and the insulation isn't cracked or
brittle and the wire looks good I would go ahead and use it.

David Robbins K1TTT
e-mail: mailto:k1ttt at arrl.net
web: http://www.k1ttt.net