[TowerTalk] Lightning bolt quad balun.

Noel yaesurig at msn.com
Mon May 31 23:02:33 EDT 2004

I have one of these 2 element 5 band quads from Lightening Bolt, though
it's still in the box.  However, before I bought the antenna I called
and asked for the specs.  They were nice enough to mail me a nice
brochure which states that the transformer that comes with their
antennas is rated at 2500 watts CW with a  bandwith response of 500 khz.
They supply two types, either a 1:1/2:1 tapped or 2:1 ratio depending on
the antenna you order.

Noel