[TowerTalk] Rotor plates

W3YY w3yy at cox.net
Wed Nov 3 22:03:06 EST 2004

Julio -

I've had a few Rohn 25 rotor shelfs and they all had proper holes for a
TB-3, so can't explain why your's does not.

For Yaesu rotators, however, I've always had to drill new holes.  I'd
suggest making them larger then the minimum 9mm (11/32") to allow some
wiggle room for aligning the rotator with the mast and thrust bearings.

73, Bob - W3YY