[TowerTalk] Message attempts from K6RIX

Dino Darling k6rix at earthlink.net
Thu Nov 4 11:00:50 EST 2004

Hello to the group!  I am getting messages back that say they are waiting
for "approval" in order to be posted.  These messages are being sent by
some BOT using "k6rix at arrl.net".  I do NOT use that address and any and all
messages being sent from that address can be trashed.

If anyone on this group receives a message from "k6rix at arrl.net", please
disregard and trash it!  I have not used that address in over 2 years due
to problems with the ARRL and Earthlink.  I know for a fact that they are
NOT originating from my computer.

I receive e-mails that are obviously spam with good callsigns in the From:
line.  I just trash them knowing that they too were sent by bots.  Thanks
for listening!

Dino...k6rix at earthlink.net