[TowerTalk] Hilomast Far Sale

Doug Prange prange at neb.rr.com
Mon Nov 15 15:28:53 EST 2004

I have for sale a Model NL12 Hilomast manufactured by South Midlands
Communications in England. This mast is in new, never used condition.
Stored upright, to prevent flattening the seals, in a climate
controlled environment. Has never been exposed to the elements, ever!!

This model is 8' compressed and extends to 40'

I paid over $3,000.00 US just for the mast plus freight to get it here.

I'm not interested in taking a whole lot less than what I paid for the
mast only. I expect to eat the freight, taxes, and importing expenses.

Located in Nebraska.

For more detailed information visit the SMC web site at
http://www.smc-comms.com

Reason for selling....I had planned to assemble a portable ground based
aerial photo platform but have never found the time to complete.

Doug Prange
dprange at neb.rr.com