[TowerTalk] Concrete Base?

Alan NV8A (ex. AB2OS) nv8a at att.net
Wed Nov 17 20:24:16 EST 2004

But if the tower manufacturer's spec. already calls for 4,000 psi
concrete (for example), shouldn't one wait until it has come pretty
close to 4,000 psi before imposing the full load on it?

Alan NV8A

On 11/17/04 08:02 pm Kelly Taylor put fingers to keyboard and launched
the following message into cyberspace: