[TowerTalk] 80m 4Square Comtek box

Yo3ctk yo3ctk at alltrom.ro
Thu Nov 18 08:34:53 EST 2004

Jim,

With all due respect, some people <have to> spend money on industrial
products because they <don't have> enough time for homebrew, but at the same
time they want to improve their stations.

I assume all your equipment is homebrew, including transceivers, and that
you have learned <lots> of technical stuff in the process. Good for you.
Alas, some of us are just "ignorant" appliance operators.

73 de Mike, YO3CTK