[TowerTalk] 80m 4Square Comtek box

Jan Erik Holm sm2ekm at telia.com
Thu Nov 18 11:06:30 EST 2004

Yes, I forgot about the WX0B box. I now will rephrase my
statement like this:
People with a lot of money will buy the WX0B box, uses
the W7EL current forcing method, which is a good method.
People with less money will buy the Comtek box, uses 3-dB
Hybrid coupler, not a perfect method.
People (LIKE ME) with even less money can build a W7EL
unit by themself, it takes time but it´s interesting IMHO.
No offence I just want to point out different options.

73, I will now crawl back under the rock, Jim SM2EKM