[TowerTalk] Looking for some tower advice

Alan NV8A (ex. AB2OS) nv8a at att.net
Fri Nov 19 11:04:32 EST 2004

I don't yet have a tower but have been looking at the AN Wireless ones.
They do mention a hinged mounting plate (no price stated; depends on
what is required). These are freestanding towers and come in multiples
of 10 feet.

http://www.anwireless.com

HTH

Alan NV8A

On 11/19/04 12:29 am Jim Aguirre put fingers to keyboard and launched
the following message into cyberspace: