[TowerTalk] Ham IV bearing balls

Mark - AA6DX aa6dx at pacbell.net
Fri Nov 19 19:29:18 EST 2004

Peter . .. take one with you to your bearings and transmission shop ...
they'll have you fixed up wiki-wiki.
Which brings to mind a query .. why NOT fill all the available holes in the
bearing race keeper?   I have done that a few times in the past, with Ham
IVs, etc..  Don't know if it helped or not, but did not cause any problems
.. what unless you count my Tailtwister, which never worked very long at a
time no matter what was fixed on it!
73 -- Mark AA6DX