[TowerTalk] antenna spacing

BOBJ vze2298x at optonline.net
Mon Nov 22 07:55:34 EST 2004

Hi the name is Bob and the call is N2DXJ . I am looking for some ideas and spacing for my antennas on a common mast . Currently I have a cubex quad , 2 and 6 combination at the top of a 16 foot mast . The arm of 6 meter quad extends about 4 foot down the mast from where its attached . At the bottom of the
mast I have a force12 c-4 . This leaves me about 10 - 12 feet between two antennas .
    If possible I would like to put a 3ci 432 beam between them . First I am interested in whether anyone has done something like this . Secondly , what would be the spacing . Should I put the 432 beam equal spacing from both antennas or would I be better off putting it closer to one or the other antenna .
3ci says the 432 beam should be at least 4 feet from the 2 meter quad .
       Any help or previous experience would be much appreciated .
                            N2DXJ BOBJ