[TowerTalk] EMAIL ADDRESS FOR K6STI

Dino Darling k6rix at earthlink.net
Mon Nov 22 21:25:37 EST 2004

This is a little out of line Steve.  Brian said he was going out of
business yet the amateur community still continues to require his
services.  If he chooses to go with snail mail only, so be it!  He went
public with his intensions!  Its much better than having his excellent
product go away all together!  I refer to...

http://www.arrl.org/news/stories/1999/01/29/1/#k6sti

Force 12 manufactures a fantastic antenna and they answer the phone every
time I call!  That still does not mean that they have shipped when they
said they would or contacted me when the plans changed!  I like their
products and encourage other to check them out, but I also let them know
that depending on the order, getting it on a certain date is really a
UNKNOWN.  I tell them, you'll have it when you have it!

Its amazing what we are willing to put up with when it comes to products we
want!  I sure wish the customer service was better everywhere!

Dino...k6rix at earthlink.net