[TowerTalk] DX-Engineering Remote Coax Switch

David J Rodman MD rodman at buffalo.edu
Tue Nov 23 06:51:32 EST 2004

I have used lots of ICE products.  I would be sure to seal connectors
with cold shrink tape, plasti-dip or liquid electrical tape.  Wired
connections should be treated with some liquid protective coating too.
I also recommend wiring the internal resistor with a 12v power source in
order to heat the unit and drive off water.  Lately, I have been sealing
all the screws and corners of the box material with liquid or silicone
sealant.  Good luck.