[TowerTalk] RE: Installing Tower Bolts

FireBrick w9ol at billnjudy.com
Fri Oct 1 13:28:21 EDT 2004

As a licensed mason contractor I was frequently asked to help DIY hams pour bases.

wire tying rebar to the bolts is a must, both around the perimeter and with diagonals
across the center.
In addition, I used bolts above and below the bolt template, well tightened.

Those tricks took a few minutes to prepare, but saved many minutes during and after the
pour.