[TowerTalk] RE: Installing Tower Bolts

Bill VanAlstyne w5wvo at cybermesa.net
Fri Oct 1 16:44:20 EDT 2004

I remember reading somewhere recently -- and I'm going to research it now, as
I'm planning to pour a UST foundation soon myself -- that you should NOT tie the
bolts to the rebar, because you want the bolts to transfer their loads directly
and evenly to the concrete, not the rebar. Anybody else have a recollection of
reading that adminition?

Bill / W5WVO