[TowerTalk] Off-topic and off the scale

Keith Dutson kjdutson at earthlink.net
Mon Oct 4 16:02:08 EDT 2004

I am the administrator of one list and moderator of another list.  The admin
sets up and maintains the list while the moderator is responsible for list
message traffic and content.  For example, the admin sets the parameters
that allow / disallow attachments, max attachment size, etc.  The moderator
sees all "bounces" and must approve certain messages that are blocked from
posting (usually based on content).

Keith NM5G