[TowerTalk] Caps for 3" boom

Guy Olinger, K2AV olinger at bellsouth.net
Tue Oct 5 20:04:11 EDT 2004

Hmmm. Definitely regional colloquial stuff...

Is dinner a fancy full course lunch or the evening meal..

What does "this week upcoming" mean...this week or next week? What
does "next week" mean.

Twice as thick mean two times the thickness or twice AGAIN as thick
(three times)...does anyone EVER say once as thick?

The list seems to go on forever...

73, Guy.