[TowerTalk] Northern NJ / Northeast PA Towers...

Rick Smith rick at rtps.net
Sun Oct 10 21:46:32 EDT 2004

I'm looking for private tower owners / operators in Northern NJ.

I own a wireless internet service provider that's looking to expand, and would love to barter for space.

I'm also interested in putting cameras on as many towers with views as possible.

Will bring my own high speed bandwidth, and share! :)

Contact me offlist please for more details if you're in NJ and control a tower that I could borrow a small amount of space on (one 10' omni and a backhaul grid 1'x2')

Thanks,

Rick