[TowerTalk] Replacing coax

Cqtestk4xs at aol.com Cqtestk4xs at aol.com
Mon Oct 11 15:24:29 EDT 2004

In a message dated 10/11/04 7:09:40 PM Greenwich Standard Time,
kjdutson at earthlink.net writes:
A barrel connector should not lose more than about .1 dB on 40
meters.
An interesting thought and perhaps the start of another thread?

I believe there was a W5 a while back with too much time on his hands who put
a whole string of barrel and/or T-connectors together and found that the loss
10 or 13 (?) at HF was less than .1 dB.  I think he posted it on this
reflector or in NCJ.

I hope so since I have a whole bunch of these things in my phasing harnesses
for 10 through 40 meters.

Bill K4XS