[TowerTalk] looking for 15m 5ele yagi design

df6vp at opretzka.de df6vp at opretzka.de
Tue Oct 12 06:36:03 EDT 2004

Hi all!

I am looking for a 15m 5 element yagi design that should meet the
following conditions:

-boom length about 10m
-modern design, means computermodeled & optimized
-elements grounded to boom and not splittet
-matching preferably with gamma match
and at last the criteria nearly no yagi design I found in the internet
fulfilled
-design should be based on tubes using metrical dimension
(I think it´s noch easily possible do build a design based on inch-tubings
with metrical-tubings as the element diameter has an influence on the
length. Am I right or wrong?)

If anybody could provide me such a design and construction details that
would be a great help!

Thanks in advance,
vy 73s,
Joern DF6VP