[TowerTalk] BPL

Alan C. Zack k7acz at cox.net
Thu Oct 14 16:04:06 EDT 2004

John Kerry is live on Las Vegas CH 3 making a speech to the AARP
convention being held here.  He just said he supports BPL as a means
of getting the internet to rural areas so kids can have a better
education and wants to push its installation and use.  Why do they
need BPL?  If they have a phone line they can use dial-up or DSL.  But
the point is he wants to push BPL.
This is not meant to be a political statement, I am just relaying what
I have just heard with my own ears off my T.V. concerning his stand on
BPL.  I normally watch the CH 3 News at Noon program but today it was
pre-empted for Kerry's speech.
FYI FWIW. Please no Flames, remember, its not nice to kill the messenger.

Alan Zack
Amateur Radio Station K7ACZ
Las Vegas, Nevada, USA