[TowerTalk] Hygain TH-5 Mark I

Tower (K8RI) tower at rogerhalstead.com
Sun Oct 17 19:06:11 EDT 2004

I get 225 kHz between 1.4:1 points.  14.3 to 14.075.  The entire band is
under 1.5:1 with the lowest spot being 1.2:1.  Seems to work fine with
the legal limit.  No loading problems with both the fb and gain
seemingly good.  I do realize these are not precision measurements, but
I'm pleased with the results.  Yes, I would like something bigger and
broader, but it is doing the job so far.
/

/

--
Roger Halstead (K8RI ARRL Life Member)