[TowerTalk] Tower height increments

Michael Tope W4EF at dellroy.com
Sat Oct 16 15:00:08 EDT 2004

During his talk at Visalia, I asked Dean, N6BV why his TOA statistics
showed that takeoff angles would be higher on 10 meters than 15 (he
was showing a case study comparing TOAs at W6NL and N6RO). That
didn't make sense to me (I would have expected the opposite) and
Dean didn't really have a good answer. Anyone have an explanation for
that?

Thanks,